Most Americans, especially those living in our Lewisville community, use their cars every day. Your car needs to not only be road-ready, but it also needs to be safe. After all, it’s carrying the most precious cargo — you and your loved ones.
If you are in an accident, you’ll need to make sure that your vehicle is returned to factory standards so that you can be confident it is just as safe as it was before the damage. We hope that you are never involved in an accident, but if you are, know that our caring and professional Kral Bros technicians are here for you! Keep our number close, and if you’re in need of our auto collision or auto body repair services, contact us today.
Auto Collision Repair Process
The Kral Bros can handle even the most difficult jobs, and our certified technicians will work with you to help you understand the extent of the damages and our plan for repair. We understand that your car is one of the biggest investments you’ve made, and bringing it to a professional is the best way to protect that investment.
After you authorize the repairs, we will disassemble your vehicle and order the necessary parts. When the parts arrive, we begin repairs immediately so that you can get your car back as quickly as possible and get back out on the road. If structural repairs are necessary, we will also work to repair the body to factory specification. Finally, we will perform cosmetic repairs like panels, paint, refinishing, and detailing.
Part of our job as auto body repair specialists is to work with your insurance company to make sure we restore your vehicle to pre-accident conditions. After an accident, it is important to call us so that we can help you through the process of notifying your insurance company. And after you bring your vehicle to our garage, we will give you a free estimate as well as get in contact with your insurance company.
If you get in touch with our garage, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the insurance process. Know that you have the right to go to the auto collision repair shop of your choice, even if your insurance company tries to push you to take your vehicle to one of their recommended garages.
What to Do After an Accident
- If you are ever in an accident, there are several things you need to do before you even begin the auto collision repair process with Kral Bros. The following is a general list of what you should do:
- Do not drive away from the scene of the accident, even if it is relatively minor. Simply keep your car where it is or move it to the side if it is in the way of traffic.
- Protect yourself and the scene by turning on your flashers (if your lights work) and setting up flares.
- Call the police. You may need a police report to file for insurance.
- Take pictures of all vehicles involved — not just your own — to document the visible damage. If you have injuries, photograph them as well.
- Contact Kral Bros and bring your car to our auto body repair shop to get an accurate quote for repairs and let us help you notify your insurance company.
The Kral Bros Difference
We’re proud to be a family-owned business and we have more than 50 years of experience providing high-quality auto collision repair to our Lewisville community. Along with auto body repair and auto collision repair, we also specialize in paintless dent repair, headlight restoration, total loss services, and more! Contact us today for a free quote.